• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Five Husker Athletes Cited for "Wild Party"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's not a 1 game suspension.

To be honest I don't know what the right punishment would be. It might be one of those things that the coaches need to look the kids in the eyes and figure out if they really understand, while what they did is maybe not a real big deal for the average student, for a Husker Athlete it is kind of a big deal. Certain people in certain positions are held to a higher standard, fair or not, that is the way it is.

Hilarious how judgmental some people are being about college kids partying.. during the summer.. while.. in college...

When you consider some of the other stuff going on at other colleges, this is about as minor as it possibly gets.

Perhaps some of the posters here are the blue hairs complaining about that 'hip hop hogwash' in the stadium too. Seems like a few are a bit out of touch with reality.

Khalil: Hey Carlos!
Carlos: Yeah, what.
Khalil: Let's have another partay!!!!
Carlos: Where?
Khalil: At the quarterback.
Carlos: You're on, Bro!!!!

Carlos: Oh, and Khalil....let's invite 90,000 of our closest friends.
Khalil: Now you're talking!

Last edited:
Hilarious how judgmental some people are being about college kids partying.. during the summer.. while.. in college...

When you consider some of the other stuff going on at other colleges, this is about as minor as it possibly gets.

Perhaps some of the posters here are the blue hairs complaining about that 'hip hop hogwash' in the stadium too. Seems like a few are a bit out of touch with reality.
I can honestly say had I been law enforcement back in my college days I would have been forced to arrest myself for stuff we did in Lincoln. As a 30+ year LEO I believe college and hardy party go together nicely. If it gets out of hand then the cops can simply do their jobs.

This was way over blown and we know the only reason was Husker football players involved. This probably happens every weekend in Lincoln as it does in hundreds of other college towns. Just not a big deal IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back