• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fishing season

FB_IMG_1591313389087.jpg

Hooked this one last week. I was actually throwing a shallow running squarebill for bass when I latched on to this one, odd part was I hooked him in the tail. Made for an interesting time getting him in.
cat.png

Last edited:

Hooked this one last week. I was actually throwing a shallow running squarebill for bass when I latched on to this one, odd part was I hooked him in the tail. Made for an interesting time getting him in.View attachment 47053
There is a small reservoir near where I grew up that had decent numbers of bass, bluegills, and perch, but when everything was stunted, they added a bunch of flathead catfish to thin out the dinks. For the next several years, I consistently caught flatheads on shallow running Rapalas. I've also caught a lot of channel cats in Virginia rivers while fishing for smallmouths with tube jigs and similar lures.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back