• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

First world problems Poll

Who has not lived up to the hype this year

• Wandale Robinson

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Adrian 2AM Martinez

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Dedrick Mills

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Kanawai Noa

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
These are not necessarily player that are having terrible years just not living up to the hype.

For the record I chose Wandale. He was supposed to be the second coming of Rondale Moore. So far not bad but not great either.

For the record I chose Wandale. He was supposed to be the second coming of Rondale Moore. So far not bad but not great either.
I voted AM, having Heisman hype is a whole different level of hype. Maybe Wandale would be doing better somewhat if AM was on his game.

Wandale hasn't had the touches to make a huge impact but he will be fine.. Neither has Noa until this last game. Mills needs to hold onto the ball. Washington and Robinson need to get many more opportunities to make plays. I'm not a Mills guy yet and AM is running tentatively.

Last edited:
3 games in and we are measuring performance by the hype meter.
Maybe by game 6 you can write off the whole season and start looking to next year.
I think I will just enjoy the season as it unfolds.
( I didn’t see this option on your poll list)

3 games in and we are measuring performance by the hype meter.
Maybe by game 6 you can write off the whole season and start looking to next year.
I think I will just enjoy the season as it unfolds.
( I didn’t see this option on your poll list)
Dude, meant to be fun. No one is giving up on people yet. Just rewatching the game and it popped in my head. Don't like the poll move on. No one is twisting your arm.

Any lack of living up to the hype can only be attributed to one (group) ................................. the coaching staff so far.

I like putting my expectations on others....makes sense

Dude, meant to be fun. No one is giving up on people yet. Just rewatching the game and it popped in my head. Don't like the poll move on. No one is twisting your arm.
My response was done in jest.
I couldn’t get my smiley face to stick.

All is good

GBR

GET TICKETS

Back