• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question: First game day experience

BornHusker68

GBR 55 years and counting
5 Year Member
I was born in Lincoln over 50 years ago. My family moved away when I was 2, but my dad and I have been Husker fans since the day I was born. I have instilled the love for the Huskers with my son during dark dark times, he is 18 now. So far I have been able to take him to Notre Dame (Husker victory) and Michigan (enduring the Michigan beat down), but neither of us have been to a home game.

Would love it to work out to have both our first time attending a home game be for the Fordham game, as it works in our schedule. Can anyone help me set up a great experience? Where to stay, tickets, be able to join a tailgate, where we should eat….we love BBQ…I know that we can’t miss with all the great opportunities and people, just want to make it great.

Thanks in advance!

Jay

Is HuskerMax tailgate running again this year?

We usually stay by the airport; but, if this is a one-time trip, I'd be tempted to stay at an expensive downtown hotel. The Cornhusker Marriott used to be our favorite before we started going more often and cheapened up...

Is HuskerMax tailgate running again this year?

We usually stay by the airport; but, if this is a one-time trip, I'd be tempted to stay at an expensive downtown hotel. The Cornhusker Marriott used to be our favorite before we started going more often and cheapened up...
Thank you!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back