• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

First Day of 2018 Fall Camp - Tweets...Post Practice Photos Added

I was at the NW game in 2012, 2014 and 2016. Awesome showing by Husker fans at all three games.

In 2012 and 2016 I sat in predominantly Husker sections (which was most of the stadium). NW fans were fine.

But in 2014 I was given seats in the heart of the high priced NW season ticket holder section. The NW fans around me started out nice, but turned ice cold to me as the game went on and the Huskers pulled away. I wasn't being obnoxious or anything. That was also the game I met Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts and his family. He was super cool and down to earth.

I was at the NW game in 2012, 2014 and 2016. Awesome showing by Husker fans at all three games.

In 2012 and 2016 I sat in predominantly Husker sections (which was most of the stadium). NW fans were fine.

But in 2014 I was given seats in the heart of the high priced NW season ticket holder section. The NW fans around me started out nice, but turned ice cold to me as the game went on and the Huskers pulled away. I wasn't being obnoxious or anything. That was also the game I met Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts and his family. He was super cool and down to earth.
I was at UW in 2010 (and 1997 for that matter). Washington fans are both kind and approachable, and it's fun to tailgate (sailgating is real) in general. Once the game begins, the fans can be nasty, and the students were on the edge of felonious at times. But to be fair, we had 20 graduate student tickets on the 50 in '97, which made the students a little angry. :)

Last edited:
Actually My daughter lives in Elkhart IN about 90 minutes away. So we stay there. If we ever play ND again i will be set. 20 minutes from her house to ND stadium.

If and hopefully WHEN they play here again (notre dame) big party for all Huskermax members at my house for sure. My wife and I were there for the 1st big 10 game at northwestern going back this year also. Gotta figure out where we are tailgating again this time. Parked a 15 minute walk at a parking lot across from one of their school buildings.

If and hopefully WHEN they play here again (notre dame) big party for all Huskermax members at my house for sure. My wife and I were there for the 1st big 10 game at northwestern going back this year also. Gotta figure out where we are tailgating again this time. Parked a 15 minute walk at a parking lot across from one of their school buildings.
Which city do you live in. I am going to visit the daughter on tuesday. Maybe we can meet up for lunch or something.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back