• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

First Day of 2018 Fall Camp - Tweets...Post Practice Photos Added

That's really cool! I met FauxPelini at the NW game! Not quite the same as Vince.

Yeah that was pretty neat. Oh and the Husker Elvis's sat right next to us. My daughter was 18 at that the time so she thought that was pretty cool too. They were really nice guys with a great sense of humor.

We got invited to the family tailgate at the Holiday Bowl vs Arizona. That was pretty cool too. Thanks to David for making that happen. Really nice folks and a lot of fun. Met Matt Davidson and Touchdown Tommy (funny guy whose wife is from South Dakota too) and got our helmet signed their too.

Last edited:
Reminder no media access until Monday 6 August.
iu

I'll likely go this year as well, I live in the Chicago area. Easy to get tickets to and cheap overall.

I think the mistake we made was driving all the way to the stadium. Should of gone to a more entertaining area, and then took the train.

Rosenthal writes for Huskers.com and gets to watch practice, so he is a particularly good follow right now.

welcome to the season of feeling really conflicted about reports of the defense creating lots of turnovers at practice

Last edited:
I was at the NW game, it was glorious. We sat in the NW alumni section and they were incredibly nice the whole time. They expected to lose and when we came back to win, they didn't even really care. It was like going to a CU basketball game, they were there for the social aspect of it. Fun times.
I was there as well very near where you were. have to agree the NWU fans were friendly. Even before the game started. So good that I went back in 14. Only issue was you have to have a special permit to park around the stadium and the off stadium parking does not allow tailgating. Other than that great days.

I was there as well very near where you were. have to agree the NWU fans were friendly. Even before the game started. So good that I went back in 14. Only issue was you have to have a special permit to park around the stadium and the off stadium parking does not allow tailgating. Other than that great days.
Stay in the city, train it to the stadium. You can tailgate in some parking garages and we did one at a golf course one year.

Stay in the city, train it to the stadium. You can tailgate in some parking garages and we did one at a golf course one year.
Actually My daughter lives in Elkhart IN about 90 minutes away. So we stay there. If we ever play ND again i will be set. 20 minutes from her house to ND stadium.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back