• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

First Day of 2018 Fall Camp - Tweets...Post Practice Photos Added

I was at the NW game, it was glorious. We sat in the NW alumni section and they were incredibly nice the whole time. They expected to lose and when we came back to win, they didn't even really care. It was like going to a CU basketball game, they were there for the social aspect of it. Fun times.

I was at both the ND and NW game. I would like to go back to ND sometime, I won't go back to NW unless they play at Soldier Field. All of those pictures are awesome.

I was at NW as well. My buddy was wearing a giant shag “polar bear” coat and generally being idiot. Good times:cool:

Agree though, likely won’t go back. So hard to get in and out, and near zero entertainment.

I was at the NW game, it was glorious. We sat in the NW alumni section and they were incredibly nice the whole time. They expected to lose and when we came back to win, they didn't even really care. It was like going to a CU basketball game, they were there for the social aspect of it. Fun times.

I was at the UCLA game with my daughter. What made that so cool was Vince Ferragamo gave us upgraded tickets so we got to sit in the family section with the likes of Johnny Rogers etc. My daughter was really impressed by his generosity and signing our mini helmet to boot. I will always remember Taylor Martinez 90 yard TD run as we were near field level and man could he haul butt in a hurry. :)

The Rose Bowl is a great stadium but a pain in the butt to get too and horrible parking. We stayed at my sisters house in Pasadena and took the metro to near the stadium and walked in and that was fun too seeing all of the Husker fans.

Last edited:
I was at NW as well. My buddy was wearing a giant shag “polar bear” coat and generally being idiot. Good times:cool:

Agree though, likely won’t go back. So hard to get in and out, and near zero entertainment.
I'll likely go this year as well, I live in the Chicago area. Easy to get tickets to and cheap overall.

I was at the UCLA game with my daughter. What made that so cool was Vince Ferragamo gave us upgraded tickets so we got to sit in the family section with the likes of Johnny Rogers etc. My daughter was really impressed by his generosity and signing our mini helmet to boot. I will always remember Taylor Martinez 90 yard TD run as we were near field level and man could he haul butt in a hurry. :)
That's really cool! I met FauxPelini at the NW game! Not quite the same as Vince.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back