• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fire Scott Frost

Outcoached by a staff that has two coaches web never coached division I ball before, not to mention a brand new head coach.

Mel Tucker might be a brand new head coach but his overall resume' is pretty impressive. He's been a def coordinator at the college level and the NFL. He's a really good coach, it's funny it took this long for him to get a HC gig......

Last edited:

I violated my own rule of never posting anything within 24 hours after a full day of tailgating in enemy territory. Ive fully recovered and am back on the bandwagon! Yesterday was a small speed bump and will be a part of the growing process going forward!
It's all good man. I misinterpreted your post. That's my bad because I don't really know you. It's cool.

Mel Tucker might be a brand new head coach but his overall resume' is pretty impressive. He's been a def coordinator at the college level and the NFL. He's a really good coach, it's funny it took this long for him to get a HC gig......
My thoughts exactly … he did a good job coaching. If he and his staff can recruit the Buffs might just become and formidable team in a Pac12 over the next couple of years.

It's all good man. I misinterpreted your post. That's my bad because I don't really know you. It's cool.
Honestly - when I first saw the post … I was more with you than not.

First of all if Scott Frost cannot return Nebraska to relevance then we absolutely will follow the 1950's Minnesota Gophers into irrelevance.

Second, today (Tuesday) is my first day on the board since Saturday. My personal rule is to stay away until my temperature has dropped.

Third, I hope SF realized that he was outcoached on Saturday. I hope there is enough self-reflection (and I think he's the type of guy who will do that) to improve himself and thus the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back