• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fire Bill Moos

hockey-skater-smiley-emoticon.gif
, we don't need no stinkin'
clumsy-hockey-player-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy funny. stop trying to teach men to squawt to pee. remove all titles. just make it punishable to treat humans poorly and move on

Seriously. Women’s hockey would be a money pit. Any money men’s hockey would make would be lost plus some by having to field a woman’s team.

Nebraska already has a D1 men’s hockey team up the road. Support that.

I'm not sure mens hockey would even pay for itself, at least early on.

Sorry Jon.... at this point in time Bill walks on water, the man just hired the 2 most significant coaches we've had in the last 30 years. He could murder the Governors wife and we'd give him probation, the dude is literally Teflon at this point.
I've never met the governor's wife, but if Moos kills her, I'm going to have to assume that it was self-defense.

It has been discussed for years, kind of thought I didn't need the sarcasm thingy but I guess I was wrong. Still waiting for Pops to chime in, he would be on my side.

I was thinking Pops liked the Ice Capades, he had a thing for Dorothy Hamill, liked her haircut.:cool:

Pretty sure Pops is always talking about curling, and waxing his ice.

Bringing up the tittle nine thing is a cop out.

Other big ten teams have hockey. And hockey does well for them!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back