• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Finebaum is a giant....

Dude is a complete clown.
His Jerry Springer show fits in well down in $EC country.

I listened to his radio show one time and haven’t been back and that was 10 years ago or more, I certainly won’t click on this BS.

If it wasn’t for the $EC being good you would not even know about him. And if this was Alabama, he couldn’t stop slobbering all over their you know what enough and would be raising all sorts of hell.....

Last edited:

Sorry but I just can't take a guy like this talking about sports seriously.

Paul_Finebaum_-_June_2018.jpg

This is what happens when Nebraska has the audacity to question the cancellation of the season, look for opportunities to play other teams, etc. When Ohio St. or someone else does it though, the reaction is completely different. Finebaum is part of the problem, but it is certainly not limited to him.

I mentioned this in a pm last night....

I could care more about what the idiotic talking heads and others think, but I don't care at all. The only thing that I care about is what the Nebraska program thinks.

AND just like I thought back when the B1G pissed down its leg after canceling the season right after releasing the schedule...I could not be more excited to see the football staff, AD, President, and Chancellor all on the same page. A unified program can do great things.

I stopped on one of his telecasts a month ago. I don't get what the attraction is. He's not bright, intuitive, insightful or handsome. That's 0 for 4.

I think it is time for Nebraska to embrace the role of Bad Guy! Cut off all access to these national pundits. Nebraskans will always be Nebraskans! We love our football, we love our communities we love our neighbors. If that is so wrong then so be it! Boneheads like Forde, Wolken, Finebaum, Wetzel et al mean about as much to me as the dog crap I found on the bottom of my shoe this morning. They know we are passionate about our Huskers so all they are doing is going for clicks! It's time to ignore them and just be US!!!

We need to stop listening to the idiots. Keep our heads down do the work of climbing back up the mountain of relevancy instead of running around like bitter has beens.

Scott is going to get us there. The darker the night the brighter the morning.

I totally agree. They are paid to generate clicks. I've got a rock in the garage I use to block open the door that's more intelligent than Finebaum. I suspect we knew it would get shot down. We're making the point that these decisions have absolutely nothing to do with the safety of student-athletes. Our administrators and coaches are fighting for what is in the best interest of our team, university, city and state. I fully support that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back