• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Finally Frost and Martinez are Starting to Understand

When Frost came to NU he was Cocky and Arrogant. The rest of the Big 10 was going to have to figure out how to deal with his great offense. Well he has finally been humbled. He was told that Special Teams were awful and they are now looking much better. He was told he needed to start playing some of the better younger players and he has started to do that. Just look at how much better the O Line is Playing. He needs to continue to find out who the Real Game Day Players Are.
Martinez thought every Pass He threw had to be a Fastball. Well last night he actually started to put some touch on his Passes. He is not and Never Will be an NFL Type Drop Back Passer. Someone has Finally Figured Out He is most Effective when He is on the Move.
So I have Definitely changed My opinion and I think We are now moving in the right direction. The Game last night tells me we don't need to Fire Frost. Just keep bringing in Good Team Players who are willing to put out Max Effort. Also Frost needs to continue to see where the Problems are and be Willing to Fix them.

They don’t understand how to win close games. Or not to make costly mistakes at key moments.
Not that you are not wrong (which I don't think you are, but it's America and you have a right to your opinion) but you just keep showing up and pee on every positive thread. And before you ask for proof or a link, I don't have one. Maybe kids want to come here because they feel comfortable here or they will grow, who knows. Your disdain for Scott is known how about letting people who want to be positive, be positive.

Not that you are not wrong (which I don't think you are, but it's America and you have a right to your opinion) but you just keep showing up and pee on every positive thread. And before you ask for proof or a link, I don't have one. Maybe kids want to come here because they feel comfortable here or they will grow, who knows. Your disdain for Scott is known how about letting people who want to be positive, be positive.
I just don’t respond to him. There is definitely a difference between leveling some criticism and continuing to just tear everyone down. He’s not giving fair criticism. I’m critical of the turnovers at the end of games but I acknowledge this team has turned a corner. Even if I was still negative I would take a step back from Huskermax and that’s probably what he should do.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back