• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FINAL STANDINGS Pick'em Contest

Glendale Husker

Scout Team
15 Year Member
Well in the end it was close, but Ackos holds on and wins by 2 over HWM! CONGRATS Ackos!!! :Bow:

There were no undefeated teams this week, although all BraskyMan had to do is pick the Huskers to win and they would have been! ;) Still a great week of picks my friend!

Thought we might have a problem with the OSU/Stanford series ending in a tie, but with the 2 game cushion by Ackos there was no problems.

Another year in the books everybody! Thank you all for participating!!! :Cool:

FINAL STANDINGS:

1. Ackos....................................................................103-36 (6-3)
2. HuskerWeatherman........................................101-38 (6-3)
3. HuskerDB..............................................................99-40 (7-2)
4. Ellis Boyd Redding.............................................97-42 (7-2)
5. carrolltonsker.......................................................97-42 (6-3)
6. 68hskr......................................................................96-43 (6-3)
7. BraskyMan.............................................................95-44 (8-1)
8. HuskerNash...........................................................95-44 (5-4)
9. mjohnson...............................................................94-45 (7-2)
10. All "N" 011808...................................................93-46 (6-3)
11. IBwrong................................................................92-47 (7-2)
12. ThotDoc................................................................91-48 (7-2)
13. huskermike..........................................................91-48 (5-4)
14. KatyMac................................................................89-50 (6-3)
15. CrnhskrBob..........................................................87-52 (7-2)
16. Glendale Husker................................................85-54 (7-2)
17. HayBroncSker.....................................................83-56 (5-4)
18. Lil_Erstad..............................................................81-58 (6-3)

Thanks for another year of doing an outstanding job of picking teams and keeping score, Glendale Husker!

Ackos, great finish by you; you came out of nowhere to defeat our fair "weathered" man!! ;)
HWM, all kidding aside, you gave all a run for their money. :)

Last edited:
Braskyman, my apologies. I missed your 8-1 finish. YOU were the best of last week's pickers. :Bow:

If only you had picked our Huskers!! ;)

Thanks GH!!!

A top 10 finish feels average at best which is better than where I was last year. I might be good enough to become the Mike Riley of the HM baseball pick'em contest. Wait, I was 47 games above .500. None of us qualify for that distinction.

Last edited:

Thanks GH!!!

A top 10 finish feels average at best which is better than where I was last year. I might be good enough to become the Mike Riley of the HM baseball pick'em contest. Wait, I was 47 games above .500. None of us qualify for that distinction.

I would have definitely, minimum, been in the middle, also, if I hadn't missed the 1st week!! So, nothing new for me. I always finish in the middle. :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back