• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Figured out what to do for the Huskers

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
I will be doing the full moon drum circles and Zilker park in July and Aug. we are asked to send positive thoughts out to the universe. I will direct those thoughts the Huskers way before the start of the season.

This should produce the 9-10 wins as we will see some some stellar play and last minute comebacks.

Y’all can thank me after

I will be doing the full moon drum circles and Zilker park in July and Aug. we are asked to send positive thoughts out to the universe. I will direct those thoughts the Huskers way before the start of the season.

This should produce the 9-10 wins as we will see some some stellar play and last minute comebacks.

Y’all can thank me after

Yep to the bolded… law of attraction… that’s The Secret. ;)

Y’all can thank me after
Sounds great, however drum harder for blowout wins. I'm tired of nail biters.

Sounds good. I will try to revisit some of my rituals from the Nineties. I'll hit up Guitars & Cadillacs on Thursdays and swing by the Iguana on Friday or Saturday night. Anyone know if the Foxy Lady still has the Sunday pizza brunch?

Y’all can thank me after
Best strategy I've heard in several years. Bang away, my friend.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back