• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ferentz ain't going anywhere

I think we would take that level of success right now. He’s done a good job there over the years. They always play hard and within themselves. They don’t usually beat themselves either but capitalize on other’s mistakes.
Yep. Few penalties, few fumbles, few INT's. Eliminate any one of those categories from Nebraska and we are in a crappy bowl game in 2021.

And within days of signing an extension, Kirk ends Diversity Committee.

Feels line he’s far more concerned with preserving his own legacy than setting up the University’s program for future success.

Iowa wants this story to fade away.

Society should not let that happen!

Nothing happening in Iowa City will not surprise me at all.

I don't know how much of what's being reported is accurate, but there is an awful lot out there right now. It's not just one or two events over a long career as head coach.

After reading that, it just confirms what has been known for a long time. That KF is a huge tool on a power trip. Why Iowa puts up with his nonsense is beyond me. They need some innovation. They need ideas. They need a house cleaning. Instead, they gave him a 2 million raise. Dad and son suck IMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back