• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Federation of Fellow Fly-Fishing Football Fanatics

No. My son picked it based on hours of research and watching massive quantities of YouTube fishing videos. Looks like a great place to catch some nice size trout.

No. My son picked it based on hours of research and watching massive quantities of YouTube fishing videos. Looks like a great place to catch some nice size trout.

I haven't been there yet either, but I want to go for the same reasons. If you haven't seen some of these videos already, here are a bunch from some guys out of Salt Lake City who started out on YouTube and eventually ended up opening a fly shop there. They fish the Green River regularly.

Only ever used worms for trout, caught a ton of em too, but only went three times.
My buddy showed me his 5 pounders hed caught, all rainbows.
Nothing like the peace of fishing. Fly fishing is meditation in action. Standing in the shallows and the rhythm of the rod and watching the line squirreling out and landing in the exact spot you wanted. Or a fuking 20 yards off where you wanted it.. doesn’t matter, you still get to see rainbows all day

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back