• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FCS National Championship Game: #1 South Dakota State vs #2 Sam Houston State (ABC 1 PM CDT)

He is a senior a career backup who got pushed into the role when their wunderkid QB decided to declare for the NFL as a RS Sophomore

The other QB they have is a transfer from Iowa State

Noland, the starter, is the transfer from IA State. Yes Lance was a revelation, but I really don't see him having the arm to be a NFL QB. He has the athleticism and the decision making chops though.

They have 2 freshman and a transfer soph from VA Tech who just got here for spring ball.

This spring ball thing is going to create some really weird results I feel. NDSU losing Lance and a few of their top OL (one is projected 2/3rd round) is really going to hurt even though they have a ridiculous RB lineup.

Noland, the starter, is the transfer from IA State. Yes Lance was a revelation, but I really don't see him having the arm to be a NFL QB. He has the athleticism and the decision making chops though.

They have 2 freshman and a transfer soph from VA Tech who just got here for spring ball.

This spring ball thing is going to create some really weird results I feel. NDSU losing Lance and a few of their top OL (one is projected 2/3rd round) is really going to hurt even though they have a ridiculous RB lineup.

Thanks for the lowdown

Defensive struggle in half one

UND leading South Dakota 7-3 less than two minutes until half

UND with a quick drive to open half two

Runs of 32 and 45 leading the way

UND leads 14-3

USD with an impressive 15 play 95 hard drive cuts the lead to 20-10 with 10:45 left in the game

Bunch of games today on ESPN + and Northern Iowa on TV vs Illinois State on NBC Sports Chicago (Direct TV Channel 665)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back