• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FCS National Championship Game: #1 South Dakota State vs #2 Sam Houston State (ABC 1 PM CDT)

Bison with a decent drive going and the best QB play of the game

Turnover fumble by the QB oh well forget what I said he ha

Turnover super costly as SIU Take a it to the house and leads 24-7

Just like that an Int

QB is killing the Bison

Worst QB play I have seen at NDSU in a decade

Decade? Maybe worst ever. Every QB since I went to school there would run circles around this kid. How could the Johanssen kid from SF Washington (now at School of Mines) not beat Zeb out? Odd.

I have to imagine they'll be looking at a QB change next week.

NDSU unless they magically find a new QB is in trouble.

This team will struggle to make the olayoffs
I appreciate NDSU's amazing run but am not sad they are getting boat raced today......Their streak is as boring to watch as Alabama/Clemson ALWAYS in the CFB playoffs.

Decade? Maybe worst ever. Every QB since I went to school there would run circles around this kid. How could the Johanssen kid from SF Washington (now at School of Mines) not beat Zeb out? Odd.

I have to imagine they'll be looking at a QB change next week.

He is a senior a career backup who got pushed into the role when their wunderkid QB decided to declare for the NFL as a RS Sophomore

The other QB they have is a transfer from Iowa State

He is a senior a career backup who got pushed into the role when their wunderkid QB decided to declare for the NFL as a RS Sophomore

The other QB they have is a transfer from Iowa State
Well, things will get better at NDS when the Westside kid shows up

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back