• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FCS National Championship Game: #1 South Dakota State vs #2 Sam Houston State (ABC 1 PM CDT)

Forty yard pass to the TE and it's first and goal at the 2

Oh SDSU starting QB is a Frosh

Last edited:
Strong loses a 1/2 yard

Third and goal

Time out Jacks

Twenty Four seconds left

What a finish to this game

Jacks hang on to win 24-20 in what was a very good opening game

Really enjoyed it

Two very good teams neither of whom have played for 14 months

Jacks hang on to win 24-20 in what was a very good opening game

Really enjoyed it

Two very good teams neither of whom have played for 14 months
Good game. Nice to have some football to watch. UNI QB likes to take off running a little too much. Definitely more athlete than passer. I think he’s from Des Moines.
Good game though.

Good game. Nice to have some football to watch. UNI QB likes to take off running a little too much. Definitely more athlete than passer. I think he’s from Des Moines.
Good game though.

SDSU lost a great QB to graduation and the young Frosh had a good game

Yeah his running when the game was on the line cost UNI

The top two QB's for SDSU are out with injuries, one started 6 games and the other 5 in 2019. The kid tonight was pretty good for being a 3rd string true freshman QB. The top 3 QB's for SDSU are all underclassmen, a good problem to have but I have no idea what they do if all three are healthy.
The MVC is going to be a LOT of fun this year. The top 8 teams are all good enough to finish in the top 25. Currently, 4 teams are ranked in the top 9.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back