• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Faux Pelini Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerJAG

Waterboy
10 Year Member
Interesting, and fun, article on Faux Pelini and the Twitter exchange with Bo Pelini: http://www.omaha.com/article/20140109/HUSKERS/140108925

While I was reading it, however, I started to think that we may have a celebrity in our group. Faux Pelini is originally from Omaha, a lawyer, lives in the Chicago area, and obviously an avid Husker fan. Perhaps it's our very own ChitownHusker. Heck, it could be me. Probably not me, though, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. Or would I? :stickouttongue:

Whoever it is, here's to Faux Pelini :cheers:

I wouldn't be surprised if Faux and the TWOS guy are members on here. But I have given up on ever knowing the true identities of those two that create greatness!

Like I said over in the Cafe, I wish I could claim credit for authoring Faux Pelini, but it's not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back