• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked FAU (Carl Pelini) offer Millard West DE Harrison Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe Solich & old man Snyder offered him also. Florida is a beautiful place but I would much rather look at the offers from K.State and Ohio. Plus the kid is a scholar and has an offer from Yale.

Pretty sure his aunt sits behind me in the North stadium. She has been talking about him for 2 years. I will try and get more info on him in the fall just to make sure it is him, but I remember her talking about how smart he is.

I believe Solich & old man Snyder offered him also. Florida is a beautiful place but I would much rather look at the offers from K.State and Ohio. Plus the kid is a scholar and has an offer from Yale.

Degrees from Yale look pretty good on a resume. If he doesn't come to Nebraska I hope he goes Ivy.

Degrees from Yale look pretty good on a resume. If he doesn't come to Nebraska I hope he goes Ivy.

THIS.

My oldest boy and my nephew (3 months apart in age) want to attend University of Pennsylvania (they both are in boxing and watch Rocky 1-4 repeatedly) if their offer to NU doesn't come through in 2020 for basketball/football...... I support that. (Mom's made that Michigan wasn't their 2nd choice.....:lol:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back