• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Father, again...

I thought "Father, again..." was quoting what I always say to the Priest to start Confession. I always have penance but at least he did say once that he's sure the Almighty understands back to back 4-8 seasons are challenging for everyone.

Glad this is about the Frosts having a new baby instead. Way to go Scott! Way to go Ashley! Especially Ashley!

I was wondering if there was any validity to this rumor. I heard this 3-4 days ago. And also considered -- if true -- it could very well put a delay on Frost taking any disciplinary action on Mo. Heck, the two events may have happened within 24 hours of each other.

I was wondering if there was any validity to this rumor. I heard this 3-4 days ago. And also considered -- if true -- it could very well put a delay on Frost taking any disciplinary action on Mo. Heck, the two events may have happened within 24 hours of each other.

A family member and I attended Husker Football 101 on Wednesday and Coach Frost was supposed to open and close the event. We were told about this at the start of the event. Coach Walters stepped in and did a great job. It was a great event and I would recommend it to anyone that would like to learn more about Husker football, tour the facilities, and meet coaches/staff. Everyone was very gracious and we enjoyed the day. I was hoping AD Bill Moos might stop by and speak for a few minutes since Coach Frost was unable to attend.

I guess we will have to go to Husker Football 202 next year to hear Coach Frost speak. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back