• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Farniok going to the NFL

He is just looking for an argument.
Wrong. I've had us having winning records in the season contest each of the past 4 years and now am just facing reality, which is that we are poor on talent and not coached all that well either, just refer back to ZERO half time adjustments by us, while everybody we've played has had seemingly amazing adjustments. If I am wrong, well AWESOME but the past 4 years speak for themselves.

Wrong. I've had us having winning records in the season contest each of the past 4 years and now am just facing reality, which is that we are poor on talent and not coached all that well either, just refer back to ZERO half time adjustments by us, while everybody we've played has had seemingly amazing adjustments. If I am wrong, well AWESOME but the past 4 years speak for themselves.
Good try ......... not nibbling. Carry on

When your wrong next year I will buy you a couple beers. If you like that Buffalo trace crap we can go that route!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back