• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Farniok going to the NFL

Assume you’re right on the doom and gloom—what does it have to do with Farniak not coming back for a 6th year? Might as well bring it up on every thread
Farniok, and nothing other than we are bleeding what little talent we have to the portal, injuries and possibly the NFL. Do any of you guys really see us having a winning season next year at this point in time? I hate to say it, but I don't, and that hurts to type.

:Cheers:
Farniok, and nothing other than we are bleeding what little talent we have to the portal, injuries and possibly the NFL. Do any of you guys really see us having a winning season next year at this point in time? I hate to say it, but I don't, and that hurts to type.
It’s ok you’re going to be alright!! :Cheers:

I’m an optimist but I’m also a realist. We win 4 games next year, possibly 5. 5 would pleasantly surprise me, 3 would not surprise me.

I see no path at all to 6 wins.

Last edited:
Just like when we lost all that great DLine talent year? Ya, that was devastating.

Just like when we lost all that great DLine talent year? Ya, that was devastating.
I may be misreading your post here, but you honestly can't believe that we will be good next year, you just can't. Zero chance we have a winning record as we are the bottom dwellers of the B1G.

I may be misreading your post here, but you honestly can't believe that we will be good next year, you just can't. Zero chance we have a winning record as we are the bottom dwellers of the B1G.
I honestly can, and I’m not even close to being alone in that. You need to get out of this negative vibe and talk to people who saw the possibility of an improved defense this year. For most, that was an impossibility last year. It’s not that far off.

I honestly can, and I’m not even close to being alone in that. You need to get out of this negative vibe and talk to people who saw the possibility of an improved defense this year. For most, that was an impossibility last year. It’s not that far off.
Not a negative vibe but a reality. We have a coaching staff that is in way over their heads and they seem unwillingly to change or make adjustments at half time of any game. Scott and Co. wont have a winning season this year, it's not happening as we just simply don't have the coaching talent or the talent on the field to pull it off.

Not a negative vibe but a reality. We have a coaching staff that is in way over their heads and they seem unwillingly to change or make adjustments at half time of any game. Scott and Co. wont have a winning season this year, it's not happening as we just simply don't have the coaching talent or the talent on the field to pull it off.

You mean like dumping Chins and Tuioti last year when everyone was saying they were the weak link on the team? Sorry, you need to get out of this environment of doom and gloom, because most of those making the loudest noise haven’t been right about much of anything.

Doom and Gloom is all the Huskers mens sports have. Have you seen us in any sport where we are competitive? At this point, we will be lucky to win 5 games next year.
gadeken_kayla.jpg

Husker women's rifle team is pretty great

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back