• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Farniok going to the NFL

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
5 Year Member
What's funny about that?
I'd rather watch paint dry, watch tumble weeds tumble, the WNBA, QVC, Televangelists televangel, here Beth Mowins call a Huskers game, have a long chat with WH, have a beer with blister, I mean I could go on and on, but wrestling is about as fun to watch as watching paint dry. So that's what's funny about that. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

LurkSker44

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
I'd rather watch paint dry, watch tumble weeds tumble, the WNBA, QVC, Televangelists televangel, here Beth Mowins call a Huskers game, have a long chat with WH, have a beer with blister, I mean I could go on and on, but wrestling is about as fun to watch as watching paint dry. So that's what's funny about that. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:
Uh ok. You asked what men's sport was doing well, a guy replied wrestling, which is a men's sport at UNL. Just because I'm not much of a basketball fan doesn't mean I don't pull for our Huskers to win and support them. I get wrestling isn't the most exhilarating thing to watch especially at the collegiate level if you've never wrestled. It's not a sport for most people as they don't have the right combination of athleticism and mental toughness to compete in it that isn't required in most other sports outside of MMA.