• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Farewell for Now

hpride1982

Recruit
5 Year Member
I have truly enjoyed discussing Husker BBall for the last several years (even back to the pedia days) and I'm extremely excited about the future. I believe the administration has done everything that we as fans could ask them to do to make our team a legitimate contender with the extreme amount of money invested.

I realize that the only way to know if Miles it truly the guy is when he gets something done here, but at the moment he seems very promising and has done a good job getting elite level talent to visit.

With that being said, the BBall board has gotten to the point that it is rarely visited and has turned in to a playground of bickering between a couple so unfortunately, the joy of conversation has left me. I hope that Coach Miles gets things rolling and the mood on here turns around, but at this time I feel the time to let my membership expire has come.

Stay classy and get this board back to the outstanding discussion forum it use to be. Have a happy and Blessed 2013.

I have truly enjoyed discussing Husker BBall for the last several years (even back to the pedia days) and I'm extremely excited about the future. I believe the administration has done everything that we as fans could ask them to do to make our team a legitimate contender with the extreme amount of money invested.

I realize that the only way to know if Miles it truly the guy is when he gets something done here, but at the moment he seems very promising and has done a good job getting elite level talent to visit.

With that being said, the BBall board has gotten to the point that it is rarely visited and has turned in to a playground of bickering between a couple so unfortunately, the joy of conversation has left me. I hope that Coach Miles gets things rolling and the mood on here turns around, but at this time I feel the time to let my membership expire has come.

Stay classy and get this board back to the outstanding discussion forum it use to be. Have a happy and Blessed 2013.

I agree.

Not much to discuss these days. But obviously you haven't spent time in any of the other forums....or message boards. Bickering is what message boards are all about.

Peace out. :cry: ;)

I notice you haven't had much to say in the last 2 to 3 weeks in the bball forum. If there was something you wanted to discuss you should have started a conversation.

I notice you haven't had much to say in the last 2 to 3 weeks in the bball forum. If there was something you wanted to discuss you should have started a conversation.

That's alright, don't feel the need to watch two well known posters jacking my thread to compare their swords.

And when did this become a state of Nebraska team forum? Last I checked it was Huskermax, take that Creighton crap to a Creighton board.

I have truly enjoyed discussing Husker BBall for the last several years....and I'm extremely excited about the future. .....the BBall board has gotten to the point that it is rarely visited..... I hope that Coach Miles gets things rolling and the mood on here turns around......... Stay classy and get this board back to the outstanding discussion forum it use to be. Have a happy and Blessed 2013.

BB is not really my game. And being new to the forum; I, for one, look to the 'old hands' for 'Leadership' and appreciate their insight as to the intricacies of the game to help me understand it better. Thanks to those who take the time to post such things as play-by-play (for those who don't have the games available on video or to help explain the 'action' for those that do) and for your intuition.

I think years of disappointment after disappointment have led to the current 'apathy' regarding Husker BB. I for one hope you'll return to the forum if (when) Tim is successful in turning the BB program around to be competitive in the B1G. :nod:

Farewell hpride. Hope to see you back someday. I understand how you fell and if you feel this is what you want to do, more power to ya.

Take care.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back