• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fan transfer portal

It's kind of funny how so many Husker fans hate Wisconsin. UW and Stanford are teams I like to watch. Gritty, disciplined, and tough.
Yeah I grew up in BiG country. Was always a lot of fun traveling to Wisc, Mich, etc for hockey games , UMD

football always had a blast in Wisc. Iowa

Young, looking for a good time and a great time was found

Transfer portal is not an option for me. Ever. But if the Huskers didn’t exist I would have grown up an Irish fan. Grew up Catholic and Irish/German and those of us who were Husker fans were surrounded by Irish fans. I still have a lot of friends and family who are Irish fans. I will give them credit for their passion as fans. They’re much more similar to Husker fans than say, Iowa fan who doesn’t even know what players are on the 2-deep.

I'm a Husker fan for life, but in another life I can see me as a fan of Navy or TAMU. No way I'd ever be a fan of Iowa State or Penn State the two worst fan bases I've ever been around.
Didn’t know Iowa State had a fan base that rivaled Penn State..thought they ( Penn State) were off the charts in a class by themselves.

I can see the difference between college football fans and just Nebraska fans in this thread. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

C

Last edited:
I can see the difference between college football fans and just Nebraska fans in this thread. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

C
Let me add to my previous post...I would still be a college football fan if I ever chose to stop cheering for NU, but I'm never going to stop cheering for NU. Hope that makes sense.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back