• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FAN DAY... Celebrity Stars!

cthusker

You talken to me?
10 Year Member
Our HC has become a "Celebrity Star" as evidenced by new autograph rules on Fan Day! Not knocking it just saying how much things have changed in SF short tenure.........

Fans should be aware of a couple changes to this year’s Fan Day. In order to manage the intense demand for Head Coach Scott Frost’s autograph line, only Nebraska JV Team members will be allowed in the Frost autograph line. The Nebraska JV team is the official kids’ club of the Huskers and is open to all kids in the eighth grade and below.

Last edited:

Dang it! If I shave real close I could pass for maybe 50. No way I can pull off 8th grade.
These guys got away with it in Mexico for about 40 years.
el-chavo-del-ocho-yt-uno.jpg

Our HC has become a "Celebrity Star" as evidenced by new autograph rules on Fan Day! Not knocking it just saying how much things have changed in SF short tenure.........

I think that is a great idea let the kids get the autographs, little creepy that an adult is waiting in a line for two hours to get another adults signature anyway.

I think that is a great idea let the kids get the autographs, little creepy that an adult is waiting in a line for two hours to get another adults signature anyway.
Anything SF can do to bring in more young kids to become life long Husker fans is fantastic imo.... Those young kids are the future (paying) fans driving the program the next 40 or 50 years.

Haven't read the acritical but as long as the kid can sign up for the club that day...….I think its a great idea.

Looks AD Moos has figured out a way to fund future Memorial Stadium Expansion/Improvement projects by using the Nebraska JV Team. :thumbsup:

[IMG]

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back