• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice 8/6/18) Coach Chinander Presser Video Added

The post-practice ones typically aren't streamed live. But there's always a chance someone like HuskerOnline or Husker247 might stream it on Facebook or something.

No they are usually not. Will be videos later of the various coaches and players as is per the norm.

No they are usually not. Will be videos later of the various coaches and players as is per the norm.

Audio stream here:

Well, it's over now, but probably good to know for future practices

Last edited:

The post-practice ones typically aren't streamed live. But there's always a chance someone like HuskerOnline or Husker247 might stream it on Facebook or something.

Thanks Joe! I've searched a couple times and get nothing. So what you are telling me is that I have to go do my chores... :Bananalazy:

Edit: Turns out that TuneIn radio Huskers IMG had audio coverage. When I "tuned in" just now, Coach Chinander was just finishing up. Now back to "regularly scheduled programming."
https://tunein.com/radio/Husker-IMG-Sports-Network-s230240/?_branch_match_id=550034084306261227

Oops, you beat me to it!

Next time...

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back