• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/24/18) Akron Prep and Coach Frost Post Practice

I was wondering who the first would be to blame MR.

C

I am blaming him because he deserves the blame. The quote below from SF is how you try to manage a player with known bad knees not 51 carries in the first 7 quarters because you have an ineffective offensive scheme and don't care about a kid's future:

Frost said. “We were going to try to keep him on a pitch count and only give him so many reps in practice and so many reps in the game."

Last edited:
I am blaming him because he deserves the blame. The quote below from SF is how you try to manage a player with known bad knees not 51 carries in the first 7 quarters because you have an ineffective offensive scheme and don't care about a kid's future:

Even if the previous staff only played him 10 carries a game he would still be in the same situation. Bone on bone usually means a degenerative issue at his age. I have a co-worker with a similar issue in his back. Lot's of things to dump on the previous staff but this is not one.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back