• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/22/18) Offensive Coaches and Players After Practice

This whole announcing the starting QB thing is amusing. It wouldn't surprise me if the coaches already know and have "announced" it to the the team/QBs, but don't publicly say a thing this week. It wouldn't surprise me if they know who it is an announce it publicly either. I don't think you can cite any quote from Frost where he has boxed himself in to saying that it will be publicly announced and when.

I am surprised by the anticipation level of adults related to this issue. My kids show less on Christmas morning.

Sounds like today was finally bit of a letdown. It had to happen at some point. Coach Walters talked about it - "we've got to get back in the filmroom and get this figured out...."

Maybe there won't be an actual 'announcement' to the players. Might be that one practice, sees one of the QB's taking more reps. Then it will either leak out or maybe SF will say something. Who knows.

This whole announcing the starting QB thing is amusing. It wouldn't surprise me if the coaches already know and have "announced" it to the the team/QBs, but don't publicly say a thing this week. It wouldn't surprise me if they know who it is an announce it publicly either. I don't think you can cite any quote from Frost where he has boxed himself in to saying that it will be publicly announced and when.

I am surprised by the anticipation level of adults related to this issue. My kids show less on Christmas morning.
To be fair, you have to stop just getting your kids socks and underwear for Christmas. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back