• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/15/18)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Media allowed in for first 30 minutes of practice to take photos and shoot video

Offensive coaches and players will be available after practice to the media

There will be no access tomorrow however, Friday will be the second scrimmage of fall practice. Coach Frost will be available after the scrimmage to the media

Media allowed in for first 30 minutes of practice to take photos and shoot video

Offensive coaches and players will be available after practice to the media

There will be no access tomorrow however, Friday will be the second scrimmage of fall practice. Coach Frost will be available after the scrimmage to the media
I hope by Monday the coaches have a depth chart to release to the media.

I hope by Monday the coaches have a depth chart to release to the media.
I think that they will keep this hush until right before game 1. They want to create a mentality of competition. They might see a guy as #1 right now but it could change. Either way I am not getting too attached a depth chart with this staff. I watched a number of UCF games last year and they use a lot of depth. I am sure that everyone on the three deep will be getting real game time. At the speed we play we are going to use depth to wear out the other teams. Teams that try to use 1 guy for 80% of the snaps are going to find themselves exhausted come the 4th quarter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back