• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/15/18)

It appears they trotted out the starters yesterday in practice, not counting the QBs per say. But I was surprised to see B Still out ahead of C Davis. Davis had been a freak and the staff very complimentary. Maybe theres some mixing and matching going? Also, D Neal appears to be 3rd string.........so the big Spring game maybe had a little impact?!?

maybe stille will wear them down, and Carlos davis will come in and tear them up. *** thinks D Neal is 2nd team ahead of Peyton Newell and will push for playing time this year FWIW

Then its surprising Still isnt starting ahead of Freedom

i just remember the athleticism and potential we saw in freshman-Freedom, what if he's got that back under this S&C staff? my guess is, that since he is holding down that first-team spot, he has recaptured some of the explosiveness he flashed that made us all learn how to pronounce his last name. I'm genuinely excited to see him ball this year

i just remember the athleticism and potential we saw in freshman-Freedom, what if he's got that back under this S&C staff? my guess is, that since he is holding down that first-team spot, he has recaptured some of the explosiveness he flashed that made us all learn how to pronounce his last name. I'm genuinely excited to see him ball this year
That would genuinely be something to get excited about. Too many players flashed as freshmen only to disappear for years.

As far as Carlos, it sounded like he might be second string at every DL position and maybe linebacker and safety. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back