• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/13/19) Defensive Coaches: Post Practice Video Added & Players

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Eighteen days until opening weekend vs South Alabama.

First practice for Jahkeem Green who transferred from Highland CC. Consenus 4 star and the #2 rated JUCO DT (also lines up at DE) in the country

Last edited:

I would just love to keep seeing players moving forward, getting better, that now includes Green. I would assume he is putting pressure on himself to live up to the hype, I think we all need to let the kid ease into the practices, get acclimated. He is behind everyone else so I would expect a little rust, it will be fun to watch him grow and get better. Good luck Green and all the boys, lets have some fun.

I would just love to keep seeing players moving forward, getting better, that now includes Green. I would assume he is putting pressure on himself to live up to the hype, I think we all need to let the kid ease into the practices, get acclimated. He is behind everyone else so I would expect a little rust, it will be fun to watch him grow and get better. Good luck Green and all the boys, lets have some fun.
I agree with you on seeing all players continuing to improve. I have very high wishes, but somewhat lower expectations for the team at this time (I hope to see my expectations soar after the first 3 or 4 games). I don't expect too much out of Green for the first couple of games. But if he is truly "NFL ready", I expect him to leave a major imprint during the Ohio State game.

Eighteen days until opening weekend vs South Alabama.

First practice for Jahkeem Green who transferred from Highland CC. Consenus 4 star and the #2 rated JUCO DT (also lines up at DE) in the country

I'm really interested to learn about what kind of shape Green comes to camp in. Hopefully it's good, but I can't imagine it will be anywhere near the rest of the team, given how hard everyone says they're working.

Jahkeem Green is a 6-4, 300-pound Defensive Tackle from Sumter, S.C, where I Live now so I decided to provide some stats on him form 247 Sports. He should provide some key backup capability for our D Line:
Prospect Info
  • Junior College Highland C.C.
    3599554.png
  • Home Town Sumter, SC
Stats
YearTckTFLSckPBU
20186772.5-
TOTAL11715.532

Last edited:
I'm really interested to learn about what kind of shape Green comes to camp in. Hopefully it's good, but I can't imagine it will be anywhere near the rest of the team, given how hard everyone says they're working.
Hopefully he just did a shitte ton of cardio while finishing up his academics.

Hopefully he just did a shitte ton of cardio while finishing up his academics.

You know he got conditioning instructions. He knows what is at stake - hopefully he had somebody around supporting him. It's in the CC's interest to keep him prepared, also - they want their recruits to succeed and keep the pipeline open. It's in their interest for recruiting more good athletes...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back