• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/12/18) Photos Added From Sunday Scrimmage/ Tomorrow is an off day

Ball security!! :Lol:

football-loaves-300x225.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Honestly at this point in time I have an idea who the Tip 4 are but in what order they would be used I have no clue. With that being said its simply my opinion and another scenario chosen by the coaches would not surprise me in the least. Bottom line until we see a depth chart its all speculation. Which I'd fun by the way. The Top 4 in The Depth Chart once its released week will tell us much more. I expect it to be very fluid as the season goes along based on how health is Bryant, performance etc
The running game will improve especially over the last four games last season where the Huskers averaged 70 yards per game.

He said there would be a depth chart coming out of the scrimmage and thus yeah the top two I would think will get the majority of the snaps with the Akron game looming in practice. Which makes perfect sense with that game so close and game planning I would assume just around the corner.

It will be announced in the next day or two I would assume.

Killins, UCF’s 2017 leading rusher, averaged about 10 rushes a game, Milton (QB) second at about 9 a game, and the next three guys combined for about 14 carries a game. Wow, is 2018 going to be different than 2017 in terms of number of carries we’ll be seeing from individual RB’s.

Its not your Dad's Huskers but if it works I'm good

Oh definitely. And it’s possibly a way to keep the RB’s at 100% effort, and healthy. I didn’t look at pass receptions, but I‘d bet that was another way to get the them the ball, too.

Wonder how RB recruits look at the number of carries issue?

Oh definitely. And it’s possibly a way to keep the RB’s at 100% effort, and healthy. I didn’t look at pass receptions, but I‘d bet that was another way to get the them the ball, too.

Wonder how RB recruits look at the number of carries issue?

Yup on the pass receptions in the spread option not to mention WR carries

If there was a question about running the one's vs one's then at least on one play it happened. I saw a photo of Farmer dueling with Stoltenberg and there are other examples out there too. I really wish the QB's weren't wearing green though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back