• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/12/18) Photos Added From Sunday Scrimmage/ Tomorrow is an off day

Ok last year this time we were all excited about our team's potential and having a QB that could throw to our talented WR's and thought we would out do everyone's expectations.
This year we are all remembering last year results and tempering expectations but something tells me this is going to be great.

Frost said he will use 3-4 'backs in this offense. I would have to think he is in that mix. As far as Bryant goes lets wait and see just how back he is.
Yeah it's hard just guessing at this, but from Bell's play in the Spring Game and Bryant's work last year, I would say Bell and Bryant are the first two in with Ozigbo and Washington sliding in with different packages. They want to have 6 backs ready for the season, so I see Bradley, Wilbon, Mazour and Rose all fighting for limited playing time. Ozigbo, Wilbon, Rose will be gone next year with Bell, Mazour and possibly Bryant being seniors, it would be good to have Bradley have 3 more years.

Yeah it's hard just guessing at this, but from Bell's play in the Spring Game and Bryant's work last year, I would say Bell and Bryant are the first two in with Ozigbo and Washington sliding in with different packages. They want to have 6 backs ready for the season, so I see Bradley, Wilbon, Mazour and Rose all fighting for limited playing time. Ozigbo, Wilbon, Rose will be gone next year with Bell, Mazour and possibly Bryant being seniors, it would be good to have Bradley have 3 more years.

Honestly at this point in time I have an idea who the Tip 4 are but in what order they would be used I have no clue. With that being said its simply my opinion and another scenario chosen by the coaches would not surprise me in the least. Bottom line until we see a depth chart its all speculation. Which I'd fun by the way. The Top 4 in The Depth Chart once its released week will tell us much more. I expect it to be very fluid as the season goes along based on how health is Bryant, performance etc

What we would all give to be sitting in the stands today!

Depth Chart should be out in a few days based on Coach Frost stating as such on Friday. Which makes sense with the Akron game just 19 days from now. Not to mention prep from that game 12-13 days out (week before)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back