• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/10/18) Post Practice Presser Video Added With Coach Frost

Frost basically tempered the hype on al three. Said all three didn't exactly pick up where they left off in spring...or something to that effect.

And did I mention I'm really liking me some SF pressers in a big way.

More straightforward info than we've gotten in quite some time in Lincoln. Not that Riley was bad, he just didn't really ever say much of substance. More rah-rah generalizations than specifics.

Bo's pressers always made me feel like a bomb could go off at any moment. And his jaw clenching made me sore.

Last edited:

Be honest it is now 74%. :Biggrin:
giphy.gif

Is the scrimmage tomorrow? He said coming up, just curious if we have a date for that by chance.

I liked what he said about warm ups and stretching. Maybe that is why the WRs don't seem to be getting some of the many hamstring pulls they had the last few years.

I remember a lot of discussions about lack of numbers being a concern of the previous coaches. Sure this helps, but the best thing is depth to be able to control workload/ rest.

I liked what he said about warm ups and stretching. Maybe that is why the WRs don't seem to be getting some of the many hamstring pulls they had the last few years.

Just better conditioning in general will minimize those injuries. Each of the last three years we had tons of soft tissue injuries in fall camp, yet the staff didn't seem to do much to change things.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back