• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/10/18) Post Practice Presser Video Added With Coach Frost

I liked what he said about warm ups and stretching. Maybe that is why the WRs don't seem to be getting some of the many hamstring pulls they had the last few years.

Big Step from HS to college...

100% true, at the same time - HCSF was asked to comment on Martinez specifically, and - in context - indicated that all of the QB play is lagging behind where he wants it to be. Certainly not a good indicator for someone like me hoping to hear hints that A-Magic is taking over the job, but not the worst news. would have been interesting to have heard him prompted to comment on Gebbia as well, I'm suspicious that the answer would have sounded similar.

100% true, at the same time - HCSF was asked to comment on Martinez specifically, and - in context - indicated that all of the QB play is lagging behind where he wants it to be. Certainly not a good indicator for someone like me hoping to hear hints that A-Magic is taking over the job, but not the worst news. would have been interesting to have heard him prompted to comment on Gebbia as well, I'm suspicious that the answer would have sounded similar.
I was surprised that someone did not ask him the same thing about Gebbia. Would have been interesting to hear.

Both Freshman who have never played a down of college football etc. Honestly not to be unexpected

I think you are probably right. This is however why I am not yet 100 on AM or any of the QBs for that matter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back