• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fall Practice #1 Thread (8/4/16) Tons Of Photos Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Lockdown U"? Sure hope so but consider me a skeptic here.

Gotta crawl before you can walk... not saying these guys shouldn't shoot for the stars but I will be happy with just average pass D after last year.
I hear you but consider our bowl game was against what many consider the best Pro prospect in college and they did pretty good after the first qtr or so. So there was some light at the end of the tunnel. Also Rutgers had a very good WR that was basically a non issue that day.

Brian Stewart ‏@stewdg1 First meal !! Training camp! Hungry and humble #lockdownU

CpBZTYZUAAMQXLd.jpg

Now I am hungry.

Sure we saw some improvement towards the end of last year... "Lockdown U" is a little heavy for a position group that spent most of last season in the burn ward.

I don't mean to throw shade at Jones as answering media questions is a part of his responsibility and I certainly don't expect him to be anything other than fully confident. Still, ultimately I'm going to take anything these guys say during fall camp with a grain of salt.

Here is to hoping they show me how wrong I am over the course of the season! :Cheers:

Last edited:
Sure we saw some improvement towards the end of last year... "Lockdown U" is a little heavy for a position group that spent most of last season in the burn ward.

I don't mean to throw shade at Jones as answering media questions is a part of his responsibility and I certainly don't expect him to be anything other than fully confident. Still, ultimately I'm going to take anything these guys say during fall camp with a grain of salt.

Here is to hoping they show me how wrong I am over the course of the season! :Cheers:
Agreed:Cheers:

No fruits and green vegetables ?? My doctor said no-no. BTW, I never tasted crab legs and lobster tails. Good?

Yup very good. When I stationed at Osan AB in South Korea they had free crab legs and lobster tails every Friday after work at the Officers Club. The price was great and the food even better. :)

Yup very good. When I stationed at Osan AB in South Korea they had free crab legs and lobster tails every Friday after work at the Officers Club. The price was great and the food even better. :)

I pictured uncooked crab legs on Castaway movie scene ..... :Puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back