• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Camp 2022 Practice Thread: 15 Practices: Sunday 13 August Scrimmage (Last Day Of Fall Camp)

In that sense then, I hope we bomb NW and rocket them out of the stadium

Considering all the violence in our world…I would prefer to use the transporter to move Northwestern to a safe location outside of the stadium securing a Nebraska victory.

1b9d7a440ca9dd5778ec5064d7b1dd807bc6cb7f.gifv

Last edited:

Not sure what to make of Ginardo saying the difference between Nebraska, Illinois and Northwestern will be in the coordinators. Is that meaning he isn’t seeing a real difference in the players abilities and it will be coaching that decides things? I found that interesting. I suppose you could take that many different ways.
tv guys talk to talk. Have you ever actually heard any of them give preseason insight that actually amounted to anything. Ginardo may have more knowledge than he lets on but not sure he says anything that isn’t in essence “coach speak”

I believe we could have substituted the Kansas City chiefs in for our boys and he’d still be selling how competitive the conference will be this year.

Last edited:

tv guys talk to talk. Have you ever actually heard any of them give preseason insight that actually amounted to anything. Ginardo may have more knowledge than he lets on but not sure he says anything that isn’t in essence “coach speak”

I believe we could have substituted the Kansas City chiefs in for our boys and he’d still be selling how competitive the conference will be this year.
No, they are all a bunch of talking heads taking guesses like any of us would do. No one knows what will happen, to most any team really. Most aren’t any more knowledgeable than most of us, they are just the chosen ones to grab a mic and make boatloads of money spewing mostly nonsense. I was simply asking a question. What he said didn’t lead me to believe he thought NU was much different from Northwestern or Illinois.

Did you notice any of these so called experts picking MSU to finish at 11-2 last season? Not even close so other than taking the safe bet OSU will be very good the rest is simply a WAG imo. :Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back