• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Camp 2022 Practice Thread: 15 Practices: Sunday 13 August Scrimmage (Last Day Of Fall Camp)

Well, I don’t think that, but there isn’t one team on the schedule I don’t think the Huskers couldn’t hang with talent wise. With proper coaching, management, and execution, Nebraska has enough talent to compete with anyone, mostly. Teams come out of nowhere from time to time, why not it be the Huskers? Now, do I believe all that nonsense I just wrote? Hell no, but I do think they’ve got enough talent to hang with most anyone.

Well, I don’t think that, but there isn’t one team on the schedule I don’t think the Huskers couldn’t hang with talent wise. With proper coaching, management, and execution, Nebraska has enough talent to compete with anyone, mostly. Teams come out of nowhere from time to time, why not it be the Huskers? Now, do I believe all that nonsense I just wrote? Hell no, but I do think they’ve got enough talent to hang with most anyone.
200.gif

I really like how HCSF basically said he "realized" he had to take less of an active role in the offense and step back. I mean, he basically (paraphrasing here) had THAT moment where he knew he had to be way less directly involved to be more of the CEO. That was good to hear.
Offensive production not matching scoring, or even very close, seeing STs losing games. Not likely a aha moment, more of a oh no one.

He wasnt done adding to the offense, and Whip welcomes his contributions, potentially a perfect scenario for SF to gain more experience and have the performance equal the scoring

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back