• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Beer Primer

Nice article. I like how a number of the suggestions are from some of the easier availability craft brewers... Sierra Nevada, Boston Beer Co, Dogfish Head. For whatever reason I just can't get into the pumpkin beers. Based on this recommendation I think I will give Punkin Ale a shot... Plus I can't think of a time Dogfishhead has ever done me wrong... Reliable brewery. Much like Founders and Lagunitas.

Are you on Untappd?

Last edited:
Nice article. I like how a number of the suggestions are from some of the easier availability craft brewers... Sierra Nevada, Boston Beer Co, Dogfish Head. For whatever reason I just can't get into the pumpkin beers. Based on this recommendation I think I will give Punkin Ale a shot... Plus I can't think of a time Dogfishhead has ever done me wrong... Reliable brewery. Much like Founders and Lagunitas.

Are you on Untappd?

Bell's is another dependable one.

Pumpkin ale is hit and miss, but when it's good, it's great.

Untappd is the best (unless you ask my wife who cannot fathom why I would want to collect meaningless badges), my username is davidburruss if you want to add me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back