• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

External Review Finds Racial Bias, Bullying In Iowa Football Program

I’m sure they’re are. No doubt.
The actual answer is none. But we are getting off track. I don't want Ferentz let go so that they hire Bob Stoops. Would rather keep Ferentz there. There's actually overwhelming support for KF from his past players which is why he's still around and got away with calling some of the accusations "blatant lies" and not seeing any backlash.

He's not going anywhere until he chooses to relinquish control of the team to his son.

Last edited:
I believe you probably would, and probably rightfully so.

What I don't understand is the guys that had little brothers follow them there and are now out in front saying how bad it was. If it was so bad then why wouldnt you send little brother someplace else.
lol, right. One of the guys that is complaining was begging Ferentz to offer his younger brother. So was his mom. Now the culture was awful and harboring racism.

Ahhh 2020, what a time to be alive.

lol, right. One of the guys that is complaining was begging Ferentz to offer his younger brother. So was his mom. Now the culture was awful and harboring racism.

Ahhh 2020, what a time to be alive.
Pal this country has gone from 20th century Roaring 20's to 21st century Boring 20's

According to today’s Des Moines Register: There were two primary conclusions drawn from Thursday afternoon’s news conference.

Further staff changes aren’t needed.

And Kirk Ferentz will fix it.

I didn’t include the link because it is behind a pay wall.

Unless there is a lot more smoke somewhere, Ferentz isn't going anywhere. I didn't read of anything real specific. If we are going to fire head coaches because someone "made me feel like...", then there won't be any coaches left. Ferentz is at least being gracious and accepting some responsibility. I bet when he gets home, he tells is wife "what a complete load of crap."

I feel sorry for some of these guys, I really do.

The actual answer is none. But we are getting off track. I don't want Ferentz let go so that they hire Bob Stoops. Would rather keep Ferentz there. There's actually overwhelming support for KF from his past players which is why he's still around and got away with calling some of the accusations "blatant lies" and not seeing any backlash.

He's not going anywhere until he chooses to relinquish control of the team to his son.

I want them to keep Ferentz so long as ESPN keeps dragging him through the mud. It amuses me. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back