• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Experts! John Bivens

Was it an official or unofficial visit? Makes a difference in the blue shirt rule.

Note in the tweet he says OV or Official Visit

I understand the difference. In this case he does not qualify for a blue shirt based on his OV to Nebraska. With all due respect to Nate Clouse he is incorrect.

Note in the tweet he says OV or Official Visit

I understand the difference. In this case he does not qualify for a blue shirt based on his OV to Nebraska. With all due respect to Nate Clouse he is incorrect.

Unless I heard him incorrectly

do we still have two scholie spots? 83/85

perhaps a Mo backup plan?

We're sitting at 81-83 pending the status of Jahkeem Green and if Wyatt Mazour's scholarship is renewed for this fall.

We're also sitting at 23-25 initial counters pending the status of Green and Travis Vokolek. Vokolek could potentially be classified as a blue shirt since he didn't take an official visit.

Did Clouse say this on a podcast? If so, could you link it? I'm curious to hear what was all said about Bivens. Thanks!

I recall the discussion and it was quite awhile back. As I recall a day or so after he relaized he had misspoken on the blue shirt. Bottom line not a recent

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back