• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Everyone....

Go enjoy the holiday weekend. Yes our team looks lost, yes this isn't the outcome any Husker fan wanted, but remember what is important in life. We are a young team that is incomplete. I for one will not be calling for a coaching change, since every time we do, we seem to take a step back. Everyone has their opinions, and thats fine. Disappointed in the outcome today, but I'm going to go enjoy the Hawaiian sun with my family. On to next week. GBR!
Did you start this thread just so that you could brag about the fact that you are in Hawaii and we aren't?

;)

Huskers are the worst team they have been in years. Riley's worst teams could have beat this year by 3 or 4 touchdowns. Plan and simply no playmakers on offense or defense. Polish or shine any way you want it still not a good team.
Rileys team would boat race this abomination.

I think it would be an evenly matched pillow fight, and whoever made the last mistake would be the team to lose.

You think wrong. This year's team would beat that team handily. Not that it means much, but in the age of overstatements, I'm standing up to these.

Go enjoy the holiday weekend. Yes our team looks lost, yes this isn't the outcome any Husker fan wanted, but remember what is important in life. We are a young team that is incomplete. I for one will not be calling for a coaching change, since every time we do, we seem to take a step back. Everyone has their opinions, and thats fine. Disappointed in the outcome today, but I'm going to go enjoy the Hawaiian sun with my family. On to next week. GBR!
Maybe you'll be lucky enough not to have a tv in your room Saturday pal

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back