• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Evans receiver Dominic Walker no longer committed to Vanderbilt; visits Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I read the Orlando Sentinal college football blog daily as they have some great info....(the TV schedule I post every week).....and I saw this today.....

Orlando Evans wide receiver Dominic Walker said Monday night that he has decommitted from his pledge to attend Vanderbilt after the Commodores' coaching staff expressed displeasure in his decision to take all five of his allotted official recruiting visits.

He took the first of those visits this past weekend to Nebraska where he watched the Cornhuskers defeat Wisconsin 30-27 at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

"They were real crazy .. and they're real faithful and loyal to their team," Walker said of the 85,962 screaming Nebraska fans, who witnessed their team rally from 17 points down in new black helmets to win its Big Ten opener. "It was a great time. It was like ... I couldn't believe I was there."

Walker said he was impressed with what Lincoln had to offer.

"I thought it was going to be out in the middle of nowhere with all these cornfields all around, but it's not like that. It was actually a pretty nice city," Walker said. "It didn’t feel boring at least … everything was there. They have great facilities. An indoor pratice field and that weight room ... I've never seen anything like that ever."

Much, much more here:

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d8Bym?...utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

Last edited:

...and there are cornfields too.

Are there any? I thought with the drought and all guys were either done or just finishing up... ;) I'm not sure how far along Nebraska is, but thats where SoDak is especially in the southern half.

A guy on Huskerboard claimed he is a silent commit and will announce on NSD....not so sure I buy that....

A guy on Huskerboard claimed he is a silent commit and will announce on NSD....not so sure I buy that....

I have worked with high school students most of my life. There is hardly a high school student around that can keep a secret for 4 minutes much less 4 months. We do not have any silent commits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back