• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Evaluate the Class of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
How do you think our newly-signed class will perform? Who's the next big star? Who's your MVP? Who's the biggest bust? Let's find out what the HuskerMax crew thinks!

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y6CRNHQ">TAKE THE SURVEY!</a>

For more detailed information on each recruit, be sure to visit the HuskerMax Recruiting Page.

Last edited:

I'll pass....to predict which kid will be the biggest bust is a downer for me...sorry....

Last edited:
That's fair. And please note that I meant "bust" not as a sign of failure, but merely as a player who things don't work out for.

Absolutely no judgment either way - but logic should tell you that at least one of these guys may never play on the field or could wind up transferring. It's not a personal indictment, just an assessment of their football skills and whether they mesh into the NU culture.

Normally if you get a contribution from 50% of a class you have done well....

That's fair. And please note that I meant "bust" not as a sign of failure, but merely as a player who things don't work out for.

Absolutely no judgment either way - but logic should tell you that at least one of these guys may never play on the field or could wind up transferring. It's not a personal indictment, just an assessment of their football skills and whether they mesh into the NU culture.

How do you think our newly-signed class will perform? Who's the next big star? Who's your MVP? Who's the biggest bust? Let's find out what the HuskerMax crew thinks!

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y6CRNHQ">TAKE THE SURVEY!</a>

For more detailed information on each recruit, be sure to visit the HuskerMax Recruiting Page.

Biggest bust is easy...Bubba....he will definitely have the least impressive stats of this class....unless you include ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back