• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ethan Piper, DL/OL Norfolk Catholic is N

Looks like had the discussion with Iowa coaches I thought he would.

Great news by the way

I will update the thread when I get home from work.

great looking prospect. welcome mr piper. no doubt to revitalize the dl pipeline

How many native Nebraskan recruits will we have in this class? I'm hoping for at least 5.

How many native Nebraskan recruits will we have in this class? I'm hoping for at least 5.

Hope you're right that we have "at least 5." We currently have 3 of the top 5 ranked from 24/7 with Hickman and Henrich remaining, who I think we'd all love to get as well.

I just watched his jr year highlights on hudl.

Dude can run!

I just watched his jr year highlights on hudl.

Dude can run!
He's a stud on either side of the ball if he'd committed to OSU or Bama he's easily a high 4* ...if the attitude is anything like the ability this kid is going to be lights out. He's also going to get bigger and stronger...great job by the Husker staff.

He's a stud on either side of the ball if he'd committed to OSU or Bama he's easily a high 4* ...if the attitude is anything like the ability this kid is going to be lights out. He's also going to get bigger and stronger...great job by the Husker staff.
He's got a great motor, too, from the looks of it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back