• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ESPNU

10thNVine

Recruit
2 Year Member
Wow, great "signature" win! ESPNU has the top 25 baseball scores of today and does not list us beating Oregon State. I get more convinced in these instances that we are to ESPN what the Republicans are to MSNBC.

Wak, Wak,Wak. It is early in the season, and we are a northern team playing a long way from home. Everything is discounted this time of the year. Personally, Wooo Hooo Huskers, good job bouncing back against OSU, but the pundits will always discount things this early in the year. Besides does ESPNU even realize that college baseball is played west of Texas and south of South Carolina.

Yeah don't talk about the politics of sports broadcast organizations in the sports thread. That would be like talking about motivations of conference commissioners and boosters. How silly.

:sarcasm:

Wak, Wak,Wak. It is early in the season, and we are a northern team playing a long way from home. Everything is discounted this time of the year. Personally, Wooo Hooo Huskers, good job bouncing back against OSU, but the pundits will always discount things this early in the year. Besides does ESPNU even realize that college baseball is played west of Texas and south of South Carolina.

It is not an excuse, period, for espn to not acknowledge a win over the #1 team, in most polls! :thumbsdown:

In any case, up theirs and the camel they rode in on. See you all on the thread for today's game vs Washington. Game is still in Surprise, AZ, of course, but the game will be on another field.

:wave:

I guess that is the advantage of not watching ESPN. You never know these things.

I would watch BTN a lot more, if they had a lot more! I only watch espn if I have to, or a game is on that I need to check on or
watch. When you have a monopoly like they do, you have to compromise, once in a while. I hate that! ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back