• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ESPN's Top 150 Poll Had To Bring Up Frost, Wrongly (#4 1995 Team)

Its
01 Miami gets way too much credit based on the number of future draft picks they had, specifically first round draft picks. If any thing they should be rated as the best 2-3 year recruiting classes. With that many star players maybe the under achieved in 01
Yeah its always amazed me that 01 Virginia Tech (8-3) was only a field goal from beating the "greatest college football team of all time".

I thought it was at the girl's apartment???
If not I stand corrected
Well, since we have no link, I'll just guess what this is referring to.

LP went to Scott Frost's apartment in September 1995 (just after the Michigan State game), as he was told his ex-girlfriend, Kate McEwen was staying there. LP broke into the apartment and assaulted McEwen.

Frost pulled LP away from McEwen and then the two Huskers scuffled.

Anyhow, seems like a very random thread.

Last edited:

Here’s that ridiculous play that bailed out 2001 Miami. Herbstreit is an idiot to call these guys the best team ever. They were lucky to go undefeated. If I recall correctly, a wide open Virginia Tech receiver dropped a pass in the end zone that would’ve won that game as well.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back