• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN GameDay Vote is Back On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My daughter just voted and...

NEBRASKA IS CURRENTLY #1 on the Leaderboard. (it won't show in the vote totals until tomorrow)

gamedayvote.jpg

Last edited:

Just checked the Leader Board for the ESPN site. I'm a simple man, but it shows Nebraska leading Texas A&M, but the vote tally shows the Huskers in second place. Don't know what is happening, but wouldn't it be great if the Husker fans made a come from behind win to support "their" team!

GBR!

PASS THE WORD................VOTE FOR NEBRASKA!

Just checked the Leader Board for the ESPN site. I'm a simple man, but it shows Nebraska leading Texas A&M, but the vote tally shows the Huskers in second place. Don't know what is happening, but wouldn't it be great if the Husker fans made a come from behind win to support "their" team!

Vote totals are updated daily at Noon ET. So yes we were behind at that time earlier today but have gone back and forth since that time. We probably won't be able to see the total "realtime" counts until they announce the winner tomorrow at 3PM ET.

I just looked and now it is showing A&M back in the lead! This thing will be interesting when the final totals come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back